Get access to 9 live webcasts, 10 on-demand webinars, and a closing broadcast that includes a keynote speaker and awards ceremony, for your entire staff! All webcasts and on-demand webinars are eligible for CEUs. Individuals can earn up to 20 CEUs.
The live webcast sessions will take place between July 14th and July 30th at 2 PM ET and will fall into three themed tracks as follows:
Together in Leadership
(Sponsored by Ziegler):
- July 14: Senior Living Finance presented by Tom Meyers and Jason Choi of Ziegler
- July 15: Emergency Preparedness Panel Moderated by Brandon Buster and Andy Schoepf of Lee Agency
- July 16: Summary of COVID-19 presented by Michael Grubbs of Barnes & Thornburg
Together in Care and Service
(Sponsored by HTS):
- July 22: Modes of Skilled Therapy presented by Erin DuPrae and Vic Ramos of Synchrony Health Services (Paragon Rehabilitation)
- July 23: Together We Can: Impact Suicide and Despair in Transition Elderly presented by Dr. Kathleen Weissberg of Select Rehabilitation
- July 24: Applying the Trauma Informed Care Framework to Care Providers presented by Jayne Warwick of PointClickCare
Together in Workforce
(Sponsored by Samaritan Alliance)
- July 28: HR - Recruiting and Retention presented by Assured Partners and Paycor (Still Finalizing Details)
- July 29: Crisis Communications presented by Roger Harvey of Bose Public Affairs
- July 30: Marketing and Social Media in a Pre/Post COVID-19 Environment presented by Sarah Starcher of Byron Health Center (Still Finalizing Details)
The On-Demand Library (sponsored by Hoosiers Work for Health) will include 10 webinars recorded exclusively for this conference covering an array of relevant topics. The on-demand webinars will be available from the time they are recorded in July through August 14th.
- Small Projects, Big Impact presented by Andy McLeod of GMB
- Resetting the Table with Confidence and Best Practices presented by Barb Minger of Gordon Food Services
- SNF Quality Reporting Program (SNF QRP) presented by Deborah Lake of BKD
- Strategic Planning that Drives Successful Execution presented by Scot Part of Artower Advisory Services and Evan Lubline of Hooverwood
- The Importance of Active Shooter & Workplace Violence Solutions presented by Zack Conner of Conner Insurance
- Federal Affordable Housing Update presented by Linda Couch of LeadingAge
- Preparing Future Healthcare Management: Current Educational Initiatives & Programs presented by Heidi Ewen of UIndy
- Senior Living Industry Trends presented by Ziegler
- Architecture & Design in the COVID-19 Environment presented by MKM
Our closing session on August 12th will include:
- Keynote Presentation on Creative Leadership presented by Jonathan Fanning
- LeadingAge and INALA Awards Ceremony
What does "All-Access Community Pass" mean?
For a flat rate, everyone in your community is welcomed to view any or all of the webcasts and webinars and may claim CEU credits for viewing full sessions.
How much does it cost?
LAIN, INALA, and IHPCO members pay just $299. Non-members pay $399. (LAIN members who are also Samaritan Alliance members pay just $150! INALA members who are also Samaritan Alliance members pay only $225!)
Please note that an all-access community pass is intended only for a single community or campus. If your organization has multiple communities, please purchase a pass for each community that will be participating.
How does it work?
As the primary registrant, the email provided at registration will receive emails with access links to each webcast and webinar. In addition, when the registration is submitted, on the “Thank You” page, you will find a link to a form where you can provide a list of individuals on your staff who should also receive emails with access links to sessions. If additional individuals require access to sessions at a later point, you can request access for them by contacting LeadingAge Indiana.
Emails with access links to the live webcasts will typically be sent 3-5 days prior to the webcast. Emails with access links to the on-demand webinars will be sent on July 14th or within 2 days of the webinar being recorded.
What if there's only one person from our staff who will be participating?
You can register individuals for specific tracks instead. To do so, click here.