LeadingAge Indiana serves as the primary resource center for non-profit organizations providing housing and the full continuum of long term care services for older adults in Indiana.
Why should you become an associate member?
Direct Contact with Your Target Market
LeadingAge Indiana connects you with decision makers. No more cold calls. Associates may request a current list of our community members with a primary contact, including email! One hundred percent of our provider members utilize at least one of our associate members’ products or services.
Members will always be notified of trade show and conference availability first. This will help you grab the perfect spot to show off your products and services.
An Easy Way to Build Your Reputation
Aligning your company with LeadingAge Indiana helps you show current and prospective clients you support their missions. That in itself speaks volumes to our membership.
In addition, associate members are encouraged to show their subject matter expertise by submitting newsletter articles, leading professional development sessions, and participating in the LeadingAge Indiana committees and roundtables.
Associates receive all association mailings, including education program registration materials and the twice monthly LeadingAge Indiana newsletter, eNewsBriefs. Depending on the membership level selected, associate members may see their own company names and logos within LeadingAge Indiana communications.
2018 Membership Levels
Basic Membership: $725
All membership levels receive:
- Listing in the online Membership Directory, with company description, link, and primary contacts
- LeadingAge Indiana digital ‘badge’ for company use
- eNewsBriefs subscription and Members-Only access to the LeadingAge Indiana website
- ‘Article of Expertise’ submission for newsletter
- Seminar & Conference attendance at Member Rate
- Spring Trade Show booth at Member Rate
- Up-to-date Provider Member mailing list
- Committee and Roundtable Engagement
The enhanced levels are for those who want to support the organization and stand out at the same time.