PDPM Master Class Webinar Series
12 Month Webinar Series with Optional Certification
This 12 month, 12-webinar master class series focuses on developing mastery of the skills required to successfully lead clinical reimbursement excellence under PDPM. Optional Certification is available for individuals completing the entire series and passing the certification exam at the end of the completed series.
Full series registration includes access to recordings of each webinar for ongoing, on-demand access.
Nursing Home Administrators, RAI Coordinators/MDS, Directors of Nursing, Nurse Managers/Staff and Leaders, QA Directors, Social Services, Staff Development Coordinators, Rehabilitation Services, Board Members
What to Expect
Webinar participants will develop advanced PDPM proficency to lead clinical reimbursement accuracy and compliance.
Webinars take place the 1st Wednesday of each month.
- January 8, 2020 – Build & Implement Crucial PDPM Policies (e.g. IPA, Interrupted Stay, Therapy Delivery)
- February 5, 2020 – Getting the PDPM Initial PPS Assessment Right! Best Practices for Pre-admission, Admission & Day 1-8 Processes
- March 4, 2020 – Applying Dollar Values to PDPM Characteristics & Avoiding Top Missed Opportunities with Case Studies
- April 1, 2020 – Effective Meetings for PDPM (UR/Medicare, Clinical, Triple Check)
- May 6, 2020 – PDPM: Staff Development and Core Competency Essentials
- June 3, 2020 – Care Planning for the Complex Resident Under PDPM
- July 8, 2020 – All In! PDPM Supportive Documentation for Physicians, Nursing, Rehab, Dietary, and Social Services
- August 5, 2020 – PDPM Quality Assurance and Outcomes Tracking
- September 2, 2020 – Addressing PDPM Medical Review Risks in the SNF Compliance and Ethics Work Plan
- October 7, 2020 – PDPM: Advancing Clinical Capabilities and Care Delivery
- November 4, 2020 – What We’ve Learned: Insights into Successful Providers from the First Year of PDPM
- December 2, 2020 – Year End PDPM Updates and 2021 Policy Changes
Contact Hours: 1.25 for each session
Proactive will submit contact hour information to NAB for those registrants who provide their NAB #. Only the primary webinar registrant will be auto-awarded the NAB credit for attendance. Credit is awarded in proportion to the time the GoToWebinar platform shows the primary registrant being in attendance at the live webinar broadcast. In other words, if one signs off 30 minutes prior to the conclusion of the webinar, they will only be credited with .75 hours. Similarly, if the session ends early for any reason, credit will be awarded only for the actual time of engagement.
Other attending with the primary registrant, may complete a CEU sign-in form to return to LeadingAge Indiana and CEUs will be awarded. You may then self-report these contact hours to other credentialing bodies as you see fit.
Viewing a recorded session will not be auto-reported to NAB or LeadingAge Indiana. You will need to self-report these contact hours.
Proactive Training Team
The Proactive clinical education team includes experienced therapist, nurse, MDS and health facility administrator experts with backgrounds in multi-facility operations, contract therapy services, survey management, EMR systems, healthcare compliance, corporate training, clinical program development, QAPI, and litigation support. Presenters during this series will include:
- Amie Martin, OTR/L, CHC, RAC-CT
- Shelly Maffia, MSN, MBA, RN, LNHA
- Eleisha Wilkes, RN, RAC-CT
- Kristen Walden, RN, MSN, RAC-CT
Members of LAIN, INALA, and HOPE will pay $825 for the full series, including access to the session recordings. (SNF Samaritan Alliance members pay just $413. AL Samaritan Alliance members pay just $619.) Non-members will pay $1300.
Individual webinars will be available for $75/$125 per webinar. Access to recordings is not included when registering for individual webinars on an a la carte basis, but may be purchased for an additional fee per webinar.