||2019 will bring major changes in reimbursement to Skilled Nursing Facilities as CMS has finalized PDPM. This system will rely on resident clinical characteristics reported on the MDS and will include significant changes in the assessment process, scheduling and information used to determine a case-mix payment rate for Medicare Part A residents. LeadingAge Indiana is your professional development partner when it comes to PDPM. Join us for a mix of webinars, mini-sessions and full-day bootcamps to ensure you are prepared for PDPM success.
Moving Mountains: 2019 SNF Industry Changes Webinar Series
These webinars are designed to guide providers in implementing a step-wise action plan to manage the
industry changes taking effect in 2019 including Phase 3 RoP (Requirements of Participation) and
preparing for the reimbursement transition from Medicare PPS RUGs IV to the Patient Driven Payment
Model (PDPM). See the full brochure here.
Let's Talk PDPM
January 31, 2019 | 9:00 - 11:00 AM (ET)
Join Deborah Lake, RN, RAC-CT with BKD, LLP to cement your understanding of this new system by discussing its individual components and identifying processes to have in place for successful implementation. See the full registration brochure here.
1. Describe and understand the components of PDPM
2. Identify areas on the MDS that will be key with implementation of PDPM
3. Identify processes to implement for successful transition to PDPM
PDPM Transition Readiness: Mapping a Successful Route
February 19 (Indy) & March 20 (Evansville) | 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Local Time)
This 6-hour workshop lead by experts at Proactive Medical Review Consulting will assist in developing a deeper understanding of the payment model and the impact on interdisciplinary team operations with focused implementation guidance for a step wise facility action plan to guide an effective transition. See the full registration brochure here.
1. Review the components, MDS changes, and key features that will impact payment under the Patient Driven Payment Model (PDPM).
2. Identify key operational, training and systems considerations for preparing to transition to PDPM
3. Review a framework for developing a facility-specific transition action plan with key assignments and time frames to prepare for transition readiness.