FSSA to Host Webinar 3/18 on Updated Payment Methodologies
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
New federal guidance requires the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration to update many of the state’s home- and community-based provider payment rate methodologies. Beginning this year, FSSA will conduct HCBS rate methodology projects that are expected to culminate in the submission of waiver amendments and possible state plan amendments to the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for approval.
Each rate methodology project will involve the following phases:
1. Project and stakeholder engagement planning
2. Rate methodology development to achieve FSSA goals and objectives
3. Rate setting and calculations based on final selected rate methodologies
4. Waiver/state plan amendments and CMS approval process
Balanced input from the full range of stakeholders is critical to this process. On Monday, March 18th at 2:00PM ET, FSSA will host a webinar to provide an overview of these upcoming projects and give information about how you can stay informed and be involved. We encourage you to forward this invitation to others within your organizations you feel may wish to attend.
Here’s how to participate:
- Sign into the webinar using the following URL: https://Indiana.AdobeConnect.com/infssa. Sign into the webinar as a guest using your name.
- The webinar will provide audio over the internet, so participants can use their computer speakers or headphones to listen to the presentation.
As an alternative to listening through the computer, you may call in using a telephone at 1-877-621-0220, pass code 230375.
Prior to the webinar, if you would like to test your internet connection to the webinar, please go the URL https://indiana.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. This will allow you to see if your computer needs any updates or add-ins to join.
If possible, please do not log into the webinar using Citrix or a Virtual Private Network (VPN), as these services will not be able to playback audio.
For those who cannot attend on 3/18, a recording of the webinar will be posted on the FSSA website. If multiple individuals from your organization will be joining, we request you join from the same location if possible, in order to save webinar slots for others.