Fearless in the Face of Crisis is the ultimate playbook for leaders.
A self-directed, online course it contains five modules, made up of short, easy-to-digest videos, that are filled with simple actions you can take immediately.
This course has been designed by a team that has 40 years of experience in aging services. We know what you deal with. We know what works for you.
This material is tried and tested with over 100 people having gone through the course with incredible and instantaneous results.
Even better... by taking Fearless in The Face of Crisis, you get 5.75 CEUs (NAB approved and SHRM pending.) Who knew that getting credits and becoming even better at your job could be this much fun?
As a leader you need to be fearless.
Now more than ever.
Fearless in the Face of Crisis includes everything you need to transform yourself into a Fearless Leader, so you can lead your aging services organization effortlessly through any crisis (all while keeping your sanity!)
The content in Fearless
in the Face of Crisis has already transformed over 100 leaders like you. A step-by-step program designed to give you all the tools you need to become a confident, inspiring leader that others want to follow, it has over five hours of the best
training material available, broken down into bite-size videos. We’re talking 5 mins or less — so short, you can watch them anywhere.
What’s the Curriculum and What’s Included?
Through bite-size videos, that total five hours of content, we will walk attendees through the 5 principles and the 30 behaviors that support exemplary leadership. The videos are self-directed and can
be watched anytime, anywhere! And all attendees have lifetime access!
This is all tried and true, research-based information. 40 years of research has shown us what makes great leaders, great. We want to make this information easy for attendees to translate into action.We want them to take this challenging time and turn
it into an opportunity to stretch their skills to be their best, most fearless and exemplary, leader possible. We believe in them and we want them to believe in themselves by:
- Watching short videos on their own schedule.
- Completing worksheets for each of the 5 modules.
- Participating in monthly LinkedIn live sessions.
- Enjoying bonus video content for deeper learning.
Pricing for the entire program, including handouts, live Q&As, bonuses and life-time access is just $247
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who leads! Leaders from the frontline to the C-Suite will benefit from this comprehensive and confidence-boosting program!
Drive Faculty Denise Boudreau-Scott, MHA, LNHA & Arleen Smith, RN
Collaboration Helps Attendees Act on What They Learn
A private Facebook group will provide learning as well as support, accountability, and sustainability! What does collaboration look like?
- Answer questions: A monthly Facebook Live group allows for interaction.
- Stop thinking and start doing: Act on the actions that are shared in each module.
- Share practical tips: Members can share ideas and best practices with each other.
- Get unstuck: Reading feedback from The Drive team and fellow participants can help between modules.
- Share helpful resources: Sharing articles, policies and other items help us all to rise together.
- Develop continually as a leader: Self-reflective questions help with insights and growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dates of the program? Because the program is on demand, participants can watch on their own schedule.
- Does the program have an expiration? There is no expiration and participants have life time access!
- Are there CEUs offered? 5.75 CEUs are being offered through NAB. SHRM credits are pending.
Please note that only one person can receive CEUs for each program purchased.