LeadingAge Indiana invites you to submit a proposal to present at the 2016 Fall Conference or any future educational program. The conference will be held in Indianapolis, IN at the Indianapolis Marriott East from October 3-4, 2016. The theme of this conference will be “THRIVE” with a special emphasis on providing attendees with the tools to continue to promote and protect the welfare and well-being of the elderly they serve.
The 2016 Fall Conference offers an exciting forum for the exchange of both practical knowledge and new strategies related to the provision of services to older adults. This conference specifically highlights cutting-edge approaches and issues in service delivery and management, program development, public policy, aging research and business trends. It also provides speakers the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise and share organizational successes with colleagues from around Indiana.
Topics being requested include the following:
Topics Across the Continuum
- Customer Service
- Transitions in Care
- Recruitment and Retention
- Nursing Shortage
- Universal worker and person centered care
- Partnering with other community based partner i.e. Hospice, home health, etc.
- Reducing Hospital Readmissions
- ACA and employee health insurance
- Dementia Care
- Infection Control
- Fine dining, food/chefs
- Models of service provision-bundled/unbundled-trends, tiered priced/packages, etc
- Establishing a Wellness Program
- Resident Rights versus Regulatory Issues
- Non-traditional Families
- Reimbursement changes
- Contracting with Medicare Advantage plans
To be considered as a speaker, please complete the on-line Call for Presentations and submit to LeadingAge Indiana by July 11, 2016. Further information may be obtained by contacting Emilie Perkins at eperkins@LeadingAgeIndiana.org.